… And this list just keeps on increasing!
1. Don’t talk at all for a day and use only sign language to communicate.
Learn how to say “I love you” in 7 different languages.
3. Convince some customer in a mall that I am one of the saleswomen.
4. Wear a Lady Gaga style outfit one day.
5. Dress as Santa Claus.
Ride a horse on my own.
7. Get my driving license.
Fake somebody else’s voice on the phone.
Make-up some of my own words and fool someone by insisting that they are real words.
Spontaneously decide to go on a road trip.
Make a prank call to someone and get them to buy the fact that I am some long-lost relative of theirs.
12. Convince someone that I can speak a particular language that I don’t actually know.
Learn how to play the guitar.
Become a muse for someone’s poems/songs.
15. Wear a sexy red saree.
Have vanilla ice cream with bournvita.
17. Speak “shudh” (Pure) Hindi for a day.
Go bungee jumping.
19. Visit Bengaluru.
20. Get a guy to wear a baby-pink shirt.
21. Paint some weird thing up and try to sell it off as “abstract art”.
Update my Facebook status 5 times in a day.
Scare someone by acting like a Ghost.
Start singing like crazy in the middle of the street.
25. Send my parents on a world tour.
26. Buy an apartment in the “Dynamic” building in Dubai.
Wear my school uniform for exactly 24 hours.
28. Have a white wedding. 😀
Have red highlighted hair.
30. Go to a Prom night.
31. Visit all the wonders of the world.
32. Fly in a hot air balloon.
33. Witness a solar eclipse.
34. Win a lucky draw.
Have a food fight.
Get an extreme make-over.
Sleep on a basketball court.
38. Do a somersault.
Visit a palace.
Write a personal diary and read it after a long time.
Have a secret admirer.
42. Sleep for 24 hours straight.
43. Have theme music follow me for a day. Like in a movie.
44. Swim with sharks.
45. Live in a chocolate house.
46. Read every one of the 127476939383549 books that I own.
Strike up a conversation with a stranger at a café.
Write a song.
50. Meet Taylor Swift.
51. Write a book.
Eat fortune cookies.
It always seems impossible till it is done.