“Rule: You have to ignore your siblings in public unless they are hurt or otherwise in pain.”
– Meg Cabot.
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, keep the apple away.” *Wink*
– Some genius who probably watches Grey’s Anatomy for obvious reasons.
“What nonsense! :P”
-Me. Standard dialogue. (Soon to be copyrighted)
“Make hay while the moon shines.”
– Srikanth Ramakrishnan. (Who else is so stupid?)
“There’s always a first time.”
– Me, trying to get some innocent person to do something evil. 😉
“The colour of love is red. The colour of danger is also red. Therefore, love = danger.”
-Me. (I think)
“Right back at ya!”
– Words that may turn into a song someday. Not sure how though.
“Tell me something I don’t already know.”
– Ms. Pretends-Like-She-Knows-It-All.
“What are you waiting for? Christmas?”
– My mom, when she wants me to stop procrastinating.
“Its okay if you don’t trust me, I’m perfectly fine,
I’ve been untrue a lot to be genuine this time.”
– White lie, a poem by me.
“Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so great when I stop.”
– Meredith Grey.
“Been there, done that.”
– My response when someone tells me about their oh-so-sad life.
“God has a weird sense of humor.”
– Hopefully not an atheist.
“To each his own.”
– My closing words during an argument.
– Invented by me, thanks to Srikanth Ramakrishnan’s lame jokes. (Which are getting lamer but funnier by the day)
“Puh-leaze! *Rolls eyes*”
– Me, when I intend to act arrogant. (Which, by the way, happens once in.. Never)